CIVZ GAMING COMMUNITY FORUM

Forum dedicated to CIVZ Gaming Community. Predominantly Planetside 2 Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter of Resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Letter of Resignation on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:05 am

ChillyPhilly27

With the view of the experience of the last two weeks, I have decided that CIVZ is no longer an outfit that I wish to be part of.

CIVZ has unfortunately gone down the path of VFD and many others. We had a good run, but it's time for all of us to move on.

Thank you, and goodbye
ChillyPhilly27

2 Re: Letter of Resignation on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:16 am

Pandapack

------ CIVZ Officer ------ Distinguished Honour
No worries, Chilly. Thanks for all that you’ve done for the outfit so far. It was a pleasure running along-side you. I’ll see you when I do on the fields of Auraxis.

- Panda

3 Re: Letter of Resignation on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 pm

HoustonAU

------ CIVZ Officer ------ Distinguished Honour
It's a shame to see active members leave.

Maybe one day we can start to build it back up again.

4 Re: Letter of Resignation on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:51 am

Hal17

CIVZ Elite
Today We did start, with ArmedCiv back we have been able to return to a "sustainable" state.

5 Re: Letter of Resignation on Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:10 am

ArmedCiv

------ CIVZ Founder ------ Vanu Demi God
Yeah we will recruit new people and build it better than last time with this experience under our belt.

I told you guys it was a growth process, and this is just part of it.

All the members that left are welcome back. They were all deceived by the dark side, i don't blame them.

I wasn't in VFD to know what happened but i can tell you that this isn't VFD or any other outfit that failed. Like most things in life the most dangerous thing to you is yourself. And every person is responsible for their own actions and decisions and we had people make some mistakes that cost the outfit. But the outfit is only as dead as you believe it to be. And it may be dead to you for your own reasons, but i know better, i started this thing from nothing and i have built multiple outfits from nothing. If you had that experience you would understand.

When i started this outfit it was only 3-4 people, and then it multiplied over and over and we went through ups and downs. This was just another down. Now we are set to go up again. If you were one of those first few in the outfit when there was only a couple of us on at any one time, you would understand that little things grow into big things if you work at it. And whilst it was easier for a couple dummies to damage the outfit. It will be so much more satisfying to grow it back up again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum