CIVZ GAMING COMMUNITY FORUM

Forum dedicated to CIVZ Gaming Community. Predominantly Planetside 2 Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Suggestion) Fun Friday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 (Suggestion) Fun Friday on Mon May 12, 2014 9:24 am

tairacaca

CIVZ Elite
I would like to propose our fun friday night. We could run 1 platoon consist of 1 squad for civz units only and 1 public squad and begin introduce our younglings to Civz gameplay and tactics. Furthermore, We can recruit pubs who can quickly respond and obey the order from the PL. And it's alway good to train our low level pubs how to break point defense and more aggressive play style.

I also suggest we should clean the members who haven't login for more than 1 month.

Theme song for our night.

2 Re: (Suggestion) Fun Friday on Mon May 12, 2014 9:46 am

TitanXI

CIVZ Trooper
I like the idea. Where do I go? and hell NO to that theme song Smile

3 Re: (Suggestion) Fun Friday on Mon May 12, 2014 11:41 am

ArmedCiv

------ CIVZ Founder ------ Vanu Demi God
Yeah i guess we can do something fun, i like to mix in trainings as fun activities, such as a scythe follow the leader game, so that way i get to practice my scythe piloting while doing a chilled out activity game with the outfit.

Would be good to hear suggestions, but need something really unique that hasn't been done. I liked the medic go round we were doing the other day, we should do that to more random people in the warpgate, or preferably someone known in the community. But we need to practice it first.

The suggestion of running public platoon is good, i just have to be in the mood for pub squads, as i run out of patience pretty quick when they don't cooperate and i kick them all. As people in the community think we are unorganized tards which isnt true.

That song clip is hilarious. Definitely would work for a video montage of our fun medic round a rosie with that kicking in the backgroud, only thing i got to think about is which spot in the circle will i take? And do i take it today? Firday? or the day before? Thursday? or the day after? Saturday?

The other idea i had was to get a bunch of outfit members to pull magriders in warpgate and use them to write out the outfit tags with magriders, to show our cohesion as an outfit and could be used in the outfit logo. Though i like what we have now anyway.

4 Re: (Suggestion) Fun Friday on Mon May 12, 2014 12:34 pm

tairacaca

CIVZ Elite
Well Daitoku, healix, ChillyPhilly27, Azuiro ... are capable commander let's them handle the PL commander role. You can alway do which you do best, busting sundy, tanks and Maxs with your lib and prong. Or, you could focus on leading civz squad do the main objects.

We are starting, so don't stress ourself. I think we best start with 2 squad since it's easier and less stress for the commander. We can do stuff like busting sundy, suprise butt hurt a base, camping sundy on the way or even tank collum if we got good pubs.

Also just relax dude life is hard and we play for fun. You stressed out too much when leading public PL. When we run public PL, if we were facing a big zerg or better opponents, we could just left support VS elsewhere and came back later. The point for a public PL is that we can recuit good players so we could build a better and organized force.

Note: rapid deploy is something hard to grab at first so be patience.

5 Re: (Suggestion) Fun Friday on Mon May 12, 2014 1:09 pm

ArmedCiv

------ CIVZ Founder ------ Vanu Demi God
Yeah your right, when im not chilled it doesnt help anyone. I felt bad for Chilly Saturday, we were just trying to help him, but we probably ended up backseat commanding and annoying the shit out of him. Sorry Chilly. We have to help guys like Chilly establish themselves as valuable outfit leaders.

And whilst my attitude needs to tune down a notch to chill mode, as an outfit i do want us to take steps to improve and clean up our image so that we are attractive to smart players. But running it loosely in a pub platoon is not the way i see it happening. We shall run one or two civz only squads and run it organised. Then let the pubs join and see us work together. They will hopefully be impressed and want to join in. Thats when we recruit them to Teamspeak and Website. Once they are on TS and Website they can have the rank of Trooper, to secure their place in outfit. Then they can prove their worth to get Elite rank.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum