Should CIVZ have a uniform?

Should CIVZ have a uniform?

75% 75% [ 6 ]
13% 13% [ 1 ]
12% 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Should CIVZ have a uniform? on Thu May 29, 2014 8:01 am

I am going to bring this up in our meeting this Saturday (6pm Melbourne time)

but I think it would be awesome to have a specific camo that we all use while we rekkk shit as an organised team

of course, the camo would be optional as you can only get camos with SC and here at CIVZ we aren't about making people pay money to play with us, but for those of us like me who play this game for no other purpose than to run with this outfit or who just generally love running with CIVZ, it would be cool as to run the same colours.

and for so many reasons,

1. people will know who we are before they even see our tags

2. we will look less like a bunch of scrubs

3. we will stand out from the rest (if we pick a cool camo that not many use and that strays away from purple)

there are heaps more points too, but! I think that the possibility of coming to an agreed camo and actually wearing said camo would be the perfect end cycle to this months outfit evolution.

Let me know if you think its a good idea by chucking a vote on the poll below!

also save discussing what camo we would use for a different thread, just wanna know what yall think.

2 Re: Should CIVZ have a uniform? on Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 am

Jedesis

I very much like this idea, but it can remain entirely optional to people.

But the hardest part, there are so much camos out there!

3 Re: Should CIVZ have a uniform? on Thu May 29, 2014 3:22 pm

Pandapack

------ CIVZ Officer ------ Distinguished Honour
Having an outfit camo sounds pretty badass.
Appearing less like a bunch of scrubs is pretty appealing to me.

If we can decide on a camo prior to the outfit meeting I suggest we do our outfit photo in the VR room so everyone can be wearing our camo proudly without having to buy it straight away.

I'm not completely sure, but I think the other outfits which have a camo are:
D1RE - white
GAB - palm camo

We probably want to stay away from these.

4 Re: Should CIVZ have a uniform? on Thu May 29, 2014 3:55 pm

ArmedCiv

------ CIVZ Founder ------ Vanu Demi God
Personally I prefer that we have individual cammos thats the idea behind it, i like that you guys have your own personalities and character that is somewhat unique and you bring that to the outfit to make it better. I feel that uniformed outfits remind me too much of regular army where as unique looks is more special forces, what can i say i have a rebelious tendency and i hate uniforms. Im proud of our scrub look if thats what people say lets prove them wrong with actions not by looking the same like bunch of sheep.

Also Different cammos that might be good in one environment may not be so good in another. Officially we wont have one set cammo so it wont be compulsory, it is optional for those interested in dressing up the same, this outfit will accomodate both sides of this equation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum