CIVZ GAMING COMMUNITY FORUM

Forum dedicated to CIVZ Gaming Community. Predominantly Planetside 2 Gamers

You are not connected. Please login or register

internet troubles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 internet troubles on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 am

ArmedCiv

------ CIVZ Founder ------ Vanu Demi God
Just letting everyone know my internet has been down, so wont be on until it gets fixed.
Damn having withdrawals!

http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit-37519997867920599.php

2 Re: internet troubles on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Xtaevia

CIVZ Elite
Go outside and play! Keep myopia at bay!

3 Re: internet troubles on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:35 pm

4 Re: internet troubles on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Wasiq

CIVZ Elite
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that i dont play much now adays and even if i do i cant play in high populated continents so i cant play mostly with the outfit squad.
Reason for this is that recently i moved back to my home and the internet here is one of the worst, resulting in huge spikes of lag, like 1 minute or even more.
So i am sorry that i am not active nowadays. im trying to get a fiber optic connection, but its a slow process. sorry again.  Crying or Very sad 

5 Re: internet troubles on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:55 pm

tairacaca

CIVZ Elite
Fiber optic is just not enough. Do as i said do some tracert at different IPS, then you know who is the best to get to briggs since each IPS has different gateway and undersea cable. And for fuck sake, S.O.E decided that all our packet now have to go to the USA server and then come back to AU server at Melbourne for no fucking reason.

Ohhh and why the fuck AU doesn't have direct under sea cable to Asia that why your internet is fuck up.

AND don't bother submit a ticket for S.O.E they will put blame on your IPS,whom will blame SOE for the problem.

6 Re: internet troubles on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:33 am

Pandapack

------ CIVZ Officer ------ Distinguished Honour
Thanks for letting us know Wasiq, I hope you're able to get a faster internet connection soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum